Sunday, September 18, 2011

Waiting for the Plane: The Queer Affair at the MACTA AP

 

Yay… “bye,bye lover” just ended and finally, my “waiting-on-the-plne-to-let-me-mount-it” time will finally go smoothly…

 

Seated in the very front row, facing the TV, it can be taxing to young, vibrant people Laughing out loud such as myself to have to sit through a made for TV movie about divorce. yes divorce.

Anyway, the queerest things have happened as I had myself checked in.

  1. A beautiful french teenager (I can tell despite her towering height due to the fact that she was listening to Nicki Minaj and had very girly things) actually sat down on the floor and started picking on her toe and after like five minutes of people staring at her she began sticking on a band-aid. Smile She did this while in the line for having her bags checked… IN THE LINE…
  2. I found a scrawny Cebu Pac cashier cute. The type of scrawny I don’t go for. It was weird… I even gave him a dorky wave and smile… and he was like, “excuse me sir?” I was like “I’m just saying high.” + dorky smile. oooooohhh the dorky smile. Dagnamit.
  3. I had to get my phone XRAYed… not kidding. I forgot it was on me and it sent the walkthru beeping. The guard-guy motioned to the tray and like any sane and logical individual I walked back. put my phone on the tray and walked thru again. he smirked and said I was supposed to pud my phone on the conveyor belt… crazy. they should have a separate xray. It’s a friggin’ cell phone… and anyone could have just claimed it without any drama of any sort coz I didn’t tag it or anything. anyway… dagnamit.

 

So these are the queer things which happned to me just now… so whatever… Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment