Sunday, September 18, 2011

A little too early…

 

Well, my brother just kicked me out his place and sent me wheezing to the airport in some shady taxi with a driver whose sole purpose in life is to annoy his passengers with his tacky, almost comic, renditions of Tagalog classics spewed out by a barely there radio.

My flight leaves around 4:50… check-in’s gonna be by 2:00 something and I’m here, 2 hours before the two hour check ins on the floor and typing this entry without an assurance of being able to post it anytime soon due to the “unidentifiability” of the IP of the airport’s wifi signal…

Shitty is what it is…

I am all for being campy (in the non gay sense, of course) – you know, back against the wall, on the floor and be all hipster-bloggy… but the aircon situation plus the annoying children running around is just getting on my nerve…

 

 

Whose fault is it? well… it’s my mom’s fault for booking the ticket too early (twas the cheapest and my mom likes cheap…) and my brother’s fault for shipping me off too early…

But bottomline is, it’s my fault cause I let them do it to me… blarghhhh….

I wan’t iced tea… hmmmm…. vendo???? where art though?????

No comments:

Post a Comment