Saturday, April 27, 2013

Updates on the Inkmeister's Forlorn Life


In the risk of sounding hopeless and pathetic, I wish to narrate the comings and goings of the past few days of my existence.
As you are all aware, Geof dumped me. That was a really freaky moment. But then, I found someone who consciously allowed himself to be my scapegoat. This guy was good at making me feel special. But then a good friend made me realize I was not really ready for a relationship. So, I stopped whatever was between us and tried to move on.
Then there was the suicidal tendency. Of which I was saved by Jane. J See? At this point I realized I wasn’t the evil guy who society has made me out to be. She saved me. The girl who I broke, saved my life.
Then, Hailey came to my life. This boy has got it all. Killer wheels, manual clutch, 110 kph top speed and all the drama that comes with being a race bike. Hailey is my definition of true love.
After Hailey, came Skype guy who btw, is super sweet. Then there’s the official crush of the season, Mr. Older Guy Who Is Amazing At Everything He Does – let’s call him Jack (-of all trades).
And now, there’s Link. Link is a code name. Link from The Legend of Zelda? Ring any bells? He’s as cute and naïve as him. Like super cute. And this one is smart. But of course, I am sticking to the whole 1 year thing. I’m gonna wait for a full year before diving into the dating game again.
Wish me luck.
At this point, I’m most gushing over Link. The fact that we know each other a long time ago adds to the cute awkwardness that is our connection. Jack, well, there’s that kilig thing every single time he smiles at me. Link or Jack, it does not matter. I will be waiting for that one year.

Please, if you've been through the same things I have, leave a comment. Just like me, you'll get over it.

3 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete