Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Youtube Vlogger Review: Lepreas

For the few who actually read my blognews/updates, you'd know this is a long overdue post. The Youtube Vlogger Reviews is my attempt to share to you guys, the personalities i love on Youtube, and in that respect, also show you who I am as a person.



For my first ever YTV Review, I have the quirky brit "Lepreas". I know he isn't as famous as Michael Buckley, or Kurt Hugo Schneider, or even Tyler Oakley, but he is extremely entertaining.


WHY I LOVE HIM:

1. He has this very obvious British accent that I just love. I have a bias for British boys - my best friend is a fil-brit, "Gus", and I have several friends who are brits too. I find the accent sexy. That is all.

2. He has a lisp. And i find gay boys with lisps cute. (Don't psychoanalyze that part. I know it sounds wrong. lol)

3. He loves literature as much as i do. Actually, he identifies himself as an author of some sort, though he hasn't fulfilled his promise of posting his works yet. lol.

4. He plays the guitar.

5. He is really cute. I mean, really cute. (But no, he is not my type.)

WHY I LOVE HIS VIDEOS:

1. It's obvious that he puts a lot of effort in his vlogs, especially his contributions to "AGAYADAY" channel. Although he rambles, you can still see that underlying structure.

2. He takes criticism well.

3. He listens to his audience in terms of topics, but he doesn't pander to them.

4. He is honest - very real.

5. He doesn't try too hard.

STUFF I DON'T LIKE ABOUT HIM AND HIS VIDEOS:

1. Too few videos. As of writing he has undr 50 videos. I hope he kicks it up a nocth, the vlogging thing, i mean. He is too talented and funny to just have 50 videos.

2. He's only 19. Which means, he can sometimes be a little (alot) immature. Which is fun for me, but to some of my friends, they think he's annoying.

That's all.

You see, i really really like him. And i've watched his videos, over and over agian.

lol

Anyways.


MY FAVORITE LEPREAS VIDEOS









I give this blogger 8 out of 10 stars


Hey, do me a favor, if you enjoyed reading this and you choose to check Lepreas' channel out, please tell him i sent you :) Or send him this link or something... :)





2 comments:

  1. Hullo, this is Lepreas.

    Do you mind taking down the shirtless pictures? I've deleted them from my Tumblr as I do not wish for them to be floating around, sorry. Furthermore, I'm 17 and I turn 18 in May.
    Regardless, THANK YOU SO MUCH. This is a great review, and I totally agree with your friends that my humour can sometimes be very immature.

    Best wishes,
    Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) deleted them... :) but they are in google images though... so... yeah... :) omg... i've lost the ability to even... waaaah... you replied! omg.. okay... im done. :) thanks...

      Delete