Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hiatus Over + News

Great to be back! yay for me.

News:

I am now a registered chemist of the philippines = cool

I will start law school by June = cooler

I will be teaching Chemistry in some private school with snobby kids = not so cool

lol

I have been around the country lately.

Wanderlust of course, being the culprit. BACOLOD, PAGADIAN, ZAMBOANGA, CEBU, MANILA

I will post pictures of course...

NEW STUFF PLANNED:

I will be doing some reviews of Clubs, Bars, Restos, Resorts and vacay spots i've recently been to. and i'll be making a whole other page or thread for that... launching it by MAY.

I'll be doing YOUTUBE reviews (i actually have quite a few) and i'll be posting them starting next week.

More literature is coming up. I know you all want some CArdcaptor or some Harry Potter Slashies...

And moreso, i'll be active more now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment