Saturday, May 8, 2010

3rd short: Draco's Heart Part1

Draco’s Heart

It was another one of his dreams I guessed. What else could it have been? The great boy who lived plagued with nightmares – pathetic. But then again, who’s more pathetic – him, striding pointlessly along the halls of Hogwarts at night, trying to fight the demons of his slumber, or me, keeping my eyes on him – watching his every move, lurking in the shadows just so I could take a peek at his beauty. It may be a huge shock to you that Draco Malfoy, the Draco Malfoy, had fallen deep into Harry Potter’s green emerald-like eyes.

I never thought I’d end up gay. But then again, having a Death Eater as a father and an always absent mother, I was bound to end up like Neville Longbottom. That little faggot – I caught him once staring at me while we were at the showers after a game of Quidditch. I didn’t mind though, I’d been doing the same thing to Harry.

So why wouldn’t I just come out? Well, if Muggles say it’s hard in their world, it’s harder in ours. Gay wizards were laughed at since time immemorial. Only great old Dumbledore had the right courage to actually be a gay wizard. Then again, even if Dumbledore would have said he had a vagina, no one would care. He was Dumbledore – no question, no drama. But me – I would lose everything! From the respect of my Slytherin kin, to the legions of girls who have been begging me to screw them, I would lose them all. That’s why for almost seven years of knowing my sexuality, I have kept it hidden. But tonight, I’m gonna let Draco live. Tonight I was gonna tell Harry the feelings I had for him.


... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment