Sunday, May 27, 2012

my 20's Priorities!

I'm in my early twenties... okay... vague... i'm still 21, and turning 22 next year... in western standards that is young... but I've done all my academic responsibilities such as a Bachelor's degree and my professional license.
I've done the whole trust fund spoilage too. Well, not the backpacking through Europe bit but backpacking through the Philippines is more like it.

So it's apt to say that it's time to start my life as an adult. 

In what remains of my 20's, these are the things i plan to achieve (in order of priority):

10. Get a small yet fulfilling Job (done: teaching)

9. Have a Beach Ready Body (losing pounds as we speak, yay!)

8. Discover the country (Western Visayas is up this October, just conquered Eastern Visayas)

7. Write a book (on Chapter 4 as we speak)

6. Learn two or more languages (French is still a work in progress, Japanese is still zero)

5. Buy a huge ass Bike! (found a bike, Honda CRB, cost a fortune lol - zero headway towards this)

4. Run for public office (positioned is primed, money is ready, lol)

3. Fall in love and stay inlove for more than 3 years (ZERO! this might be the hardest IMO)

2. Become a full fledged Lawyer (enrolling this week i'm still off as to where)

1. Move to somewhere where i can get every right as the next person (if anyone has been following my FB statuses, you;d know i have put my sights on Denmark... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment